Monday 6 October 2014

Vintage Car

...with a dotty theme!



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Squigglefly - Dotty
http://squigglefly.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/squigglefly-challenge-sfc3914.html
The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Taking A Ride
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-challenge-october-1-24-opitional-twist-is-taking

I have used a dotty paper from a paper pad (not sure which one though).  The image is from Squigglefly artist Carmen Gamble.  I matted with kraft coloured cardstock from Rosie's Studio and also added some washi tape and brown pearls.

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect masculine card - you have just proved that polka dots work for a man! Thanks for joining our challenge over at Squigglefly this week!
    luv
    Jen L
    Squigglefly DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry I am commenting so late! Your card is super fun with its polka dotted bg. Love the little wooden looking strip at the top and your image is wonderful. Such a great masculine card! Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly!!!

    ReplyDelete