Saturday 24 January 2015

Over The Hill

What a great sentiment to give someone a laugh on their birthday!





I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - 5th Birthday Celebration
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/bugaboo-stamps-5th-birthday-wednesday.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft for the background.  The image and sentiment are both from Stella Birthday - Over The Hill from Bugaboo Stamps.  I die-cut using some pretty rectangle dies from Spellbinders.  The colouring of the image is with copic markers YG06, YG03, E00, BG15, BG13, YR23, B99, C2, C0.  I also added some Glossy Accents to Stella's glasses.  The grosgrain ribbon is from Francheville.  The flower is a white ribbon rose which I coloured with copic marker YR23 to match the flower in the image.
 

4 comments:

  1. I think this is a fun card will well coordinated colors.
    Thanks for joining Bugaboo's birthday celebration and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the border! Thanks for joining us for Bugaboo's 5th Annual Birthday Bash Dawn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you gotta love Stella. Great Birthday card, Suze. Thanks for joining the Bugaboo Birthday celebration this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love this image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us for our 5th Birthday Bash at Bugaboo. Cindy-GDT

    ReplyDelete