Thursday 8 January 2015

Sweet Bird

A sweet bird image:




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Colour Palette
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/challenge-292-1st-of-january-colour.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - January
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-january.html


I have used a paper from Trimgym for my card.  I cut out the image and some textured cardstock from DCWV using a swatch die from Spellbinders.  I rotated the cardstcok die to create an interesting shaped mat.  I dotted around some flower shaped buttons and some pearls.   The image is from Sami stamps and colorued with copic markers.

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, hun! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Suze. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper January challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete