Thursday 2 April 2015

Christmas Present

The beginning of the fourth month of the year already!  I hope you are all underway with your Christmas cards.  This month I have used a lovely image from Bugaboo Stamps called Christmas SB - Present which you can find here.  You can find the monthly challenge for Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra here.

And this is the card I created using this image:



I also used some paper from a paper pad I bought on clearance after Christmas - best time to buy them!  The sentiment I used is also from Bugaboo Stamps.  I used a couple of different dies from the same Spellbinders set to cut the image and sentiment.  I added a tree embellishment (also bought on clearance!) which I further embellished with Stickles and Liquid Pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely design card for CHNC challenge extra for April, Suze. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Those dies are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete