Thursday 30 April 2015

Freddy Frog

For some unknown reason, I really struggled with this image.  I ended up going with a CAS design which was not really what I wanted to do!  However, time is running out on the challenge so CAS it is!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges
The Outlawz Freebie challenge - April
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-freebie-challenge-april-1st-2015

I have used a striped paper for the background - not sure if this one is Kaisercraft or Rosie's Studio.  The sentiment however is from a Kaisercraft paper pad (Sandy Toes).  The image is from Enrico and coloured in copic markers then die cut with a Spellbinder die.  I added some red pearls to the sentiment and some blue ric-rac style ribbon from my recent bargain purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment