Saturday 13 June 2015

Congradulations

A graduation card for a female.  My daughter is currently studying for a degree in costuming and a lot of her friends are too so I'm being prepared!  I thought a patchwork effect was quite fitting for a degree that involves alot of sewing!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/challenge-140.html
Pattie's Creations - Graduation
http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/06/challenge-111-must-always-use-image.html


I have used some offcut pieces of paper from a paper pad by Sugar and Spice Studio and cut them into hexagons and patchworked them.  I used the image as the central hexagon.  The image is from Patties Creations and is coloured with copic markers C5, C2, C1, Y000, RV23, RV21.  I also used some Peelcraft border stickers over the joins between the hexagons.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva and I hand cut it into a pennant shape.

5 comments:

  1. You have coloured patties image beautifully... and i love the clever and creative sentiment... Thanks so much for sharing with us at Patties Creations, for our "fathers day or graduation" challenge this month, Vic... DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and pretty and also very apt. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Patties Creations.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice! I love everything about it and how you colored my image. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool idea Suze. The patchwork idea is perfect!

    Thanks so much for entering your card into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really great idea for the background and a lovely design too.

    Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations,

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete