Monday 15 June 2015

Hello

It's always nice to have cards that just say "Hello" - not for any specific occasion.  It's even better when you can find a cute image to use!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch #111 + Twist (use washi tape)
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/06/01/i-heart-sketches-with-a-twist-no-111/sketch111/
From The Heart Stamps - Stamp of the Month
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/06/06/free-stamp-of-the-month-june-2015/


I have used a paper from Heidi Swapp for the background.  It hasn't photographed well but it is a creamy colour with random patches of pinks and yellows.  I have used three different colours of washi tape for the four strips behind the image.  The image is the Stamp of the Month from From The Heart Stamps and is coloured with copic markers and then die-cut with a die from Spellbinders.

This is the sketch that I followed:


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Card, Suze and i like the soft Colors.

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month June Challenge and also our Sketch Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Focussing on our new SOTM image I see. Lovely :)
    (I have the same washi tape too)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at From The Heart Stamps
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete