Tuesday 3 January 2017

Celebrate

We are midway through the current challenge at Scribbles Designs.  The theme for the challenge is Ring Out the Old, Ring In the New.  I decided to go with the obvious of New Year - but incorporated the old by using some glitter domes that have been in my stash for quite a while!

I have used a freebie image from Scribbles Designs called Champagne Glasses and a sentiment from the set called Words.



I also used a paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for the background.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also added a few clear gems around the image and three glitter domes to the card itself.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/12/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-309.html

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 309 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    ReplyDelete