Friday 20 January 2017

Under The Sea - Photo Challenge

During the week, I have been progressively creating the cards for the week long Under the Sea challenge but haven't managed to upload any yet!  It's time to get the posts written and some of them uploaded if I can!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Under The Sea Day One
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/01/day-one-seventh-annual-birthday.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps and have been coloured with copic markers.  I added a topper from the paper pad, some pearls and some sea embellishments that I bought in the New Year.

The card actually sits flatter than it looks in the photo - I should have photographed it on a flat surface!

1 comment: