Tuesday 20 June 2017

Bows Galore

Heaps of bows in the image - and an organza one as well.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Tie A Bow
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.nz/2017/06/challenge-298-tie-bow.html

I have used a paper from a loose paper pack from Dovecraft.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and coloured with copic markers and matted with pearlescent paper.  I also used some organza ribbon which I placed across the card as well as tying a bow.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Suze! The digi is super sweet, and I love the soft colors. Thank you for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable, love the organza bow and the image is so cute, great job! Thanks so much for playing at The Paper Shelter Tie a Bow challenge this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete