Sunday 4 June 2017

Secret Garden

I have alot of Tattered Lace Dies and very really pull them out to use - possibly because they are a bit fiddly to work with.  I decided that as I had a bit more time at the moment that it was time to start using some of them!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Aurora Wings - My Secret Garden
https://aurorawingschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2017/05/challenge-50-my-secret-garden.html

I used an image from Aurora Wings which I coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz. I inked the sky with Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass.  I cut the Tattered Lace die twice from metallic paper.  I used the part of the outside portion of the gate to create a lower fence line.  I also cut open the gates - probably I should have taken another photo with the gates closed as it is hard to see them open in this photo.

2 comments:

  1. OOOh, gorgeous Suze! Love your fresh Spring colors on Lady of the Forest and those ornate golden gates are just magical. Thanks so much for joining our 'My Secret Garden' challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, Suze! I love the delicate garden gate die-cuts over you lovely soft coloring of the Lady of the Forest image. Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete