Friday 4 August 2017

Have A Wonderful Day

A CAS card today - for two reasons.   One is that I didn't want to cover too much of the background paper and the other is that I am still feeling unwell so running out of time to complete this card before the challenge it is intended for closes!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Down On The Farm
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/qkt-stampede-challenge-254-down-on-farm.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called "Old Mac".  The image and sentiment are both from QKR Stampede.   I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens and Wink of Stella (yellow) as well as adding some faux stitching around both the image and sentiment with a Distress Marker (Chipped Sapphire).

No comments:

Post a Comment