Thursday 10 August 2017

Roses

I used hot pink on the centre vase as well as the pearls - but in the photograph the hot pink on the vase looks more purple (it doesn't in real life though!)



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - 3 Layers + Ribbon +Hot Pink
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/recipe-challenge-3-layers-scallops-hot.html
The Outlawz Friday Challenge - Roses
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/friday-color/forum/topics/festive-friday-s-challenge-august-4-2017


I have used a digital paper from Bugaboo Stamps.  The image is also from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I layered on to silver cardstock and then on to burgundy and then added scalloped edges with the silver cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. I love the cheerful colours you used on your sweet card! Thanks for joining the Bugaboo Recipe Challenge at the Catch the Bug blog - good luck in the draw. Please join us in the new challenge which starts in a couple of hours time.
    huggz
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete