Wednesday 5 February 2020

Merry Christmas

I am still working through my Awaiting Crafting boxes.  I figure that if I can average 2 items per day then I will make visible progress.   So far, I have been meeting that target but the pile doesn't look any smaller.  I wonder if I should have taken a photo at the beginning of the year as I think when you look at it on a daily basis it doesn't look like any progress is being made!

This card uses some digital papers that I think I printed out when Jo was still having challenges on the Trimgym blog.  So they are well overdue being used on a card!



I would like to enter:
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/01/challenge-542-30th-of-january-christmas.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - February Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/02/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

As I said above, both digital papers are from Trimgym.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine (now called Colour of Love).  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also added a vellum snowflake embellishment and gems in diagonal corners of the card.

1 comment:

  1. A cute card. Thank you for joining us at the CRAFT challenge this week.

    Debbie
    CRAFT DT
    decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

    ReplyDelete