Friday 7 February 2020

Your BIrthday Is Special....And So Are You

The only thing I printed out for this card was the sentiment.  Everything else came from my Awaiting Crafting Boxes.



I would like to enter:
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2020/01/qkr-stampede-challenge-383.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (colours and birthday)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/01/pinspirational-challenge-256-favs-of.html

I used a left over piece of cardstock to create the base for the Scraplet card.  The digital paper is also left over from another card.  The image and sentiment is from QKR Stampede.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added a swirl of pearls through the card - using larger pearls as I went down.

1 comment:

  1. Cute card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! Sorry so late for commenting, but life has been a bit tough lately. I want to take a moment today to tell you that you are an awesome artist! Happy International Women’s Day!.
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete