Friday 11 February 2022

Bokeh

 For our NZ card swap group this month, the theme chosen was bokeh.  I hadn't tried this technique before but despite the issues I had with it, I am keen to try it again.

I needed a white pigment pad to do the circles with.  I found mine but it was quite a bit on the dry side.  I then couldn't find my re-inker for it (I know I have one as I have re-inked it before).  I ended up going over and over each circle until I got enough ink on each one.  It was time consuming but at least it worked.

The coloured inks in the background are Distress Oxides.  The floral die is from Memory Box.

I followed a tutorial by Natasha Foote.

I would like to enter:

Outside the Box - Tickled Pink
https://davebrethauer.typepad.com/outsidethebox/2022/02/memory-box-challenge-81-tickled-pink.html


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card Suze - I too have a quite dry white ink pad, but i got there - mine is currently in transit...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete