Wednesday 16 February 2022

Happy Holidays

 We are at the midway point of the February Challenge at 12 Months of Christmas.  The optional twist for February is "Hearts"


I have used a digital paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter:

PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (hearts)
https://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2022/02/pinspirational-challenge-286-february.html

2 comments:

  1. A pretty card Suze - great colouring
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete