Saturday 28 May 2022

Bonjour!

I wasn't sure that I was going to get this card completed.  I had it all thought out so once I had the chance to sit down and work on it, it came together reasonably quickly.

 I have two photos - one with the tags in the card and the other with them out.  There is a panel on the back of the card for writing the message.




I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - La Vie Paris
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2022/05/gecko-galz-monthly-challengela-vie-paris.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad for the base.   I used digital papers from Gecko Galz for the background piece of the card portion as well as the tags.  The images and sentiments are all from Gecko Galz.  I added some fibre that I have had for longer than I would like to think about!  I've been saving it for the right project.  It was perfect for this one.

I followed a tutorial for a Napkin Pocket Fold Card by Sam Calcott.



No comments:

Post a Comment