Thursday 1 December 2022

Joy

First day of Summer and the sun is shining (although it did rain in the early hours).  I still have a few scrap cards to load for the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place so I'll be trying to get them uploaded today.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

Let's Squash It = Embossing + Christmas
https://letssquashit.blogspot.com/2022/11/lets-squash-it-challenge-26-make.html

I embossed the background of the card using an embossing folder from Tattered Lace.  The scraps are all from cards back during the month of November for the Month of Holiday Cards Challenge at Beccy's Place.

I followed a tutorial by Sam Calcott.  I rotated it to fit the directions of the tree paper.

1 comment:

  1. The row of trees looks great Suze, I've noticed it on several of your scrap cards... such a peaceful scene. I like the placement of all these different papers, the contrast well with the embossed background.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete