Thursday 1 December 2022

Joy

 I have completed the three Christmas themed Challenges at Gecko Galz for December.  Tomorrow I plan to work on the three remaining Challenges - which are all non-Christmas.  Hopefully, I can keep up the momentum and complete those ones too.


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz - Digital Stamp Challenge
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-stamp-challenge.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Gecko Galz.  I added some Kindy Glitz to the angel wings.

 

2 comments:

  1. You're doing so well with all these cards Suze, I'm sure you'll be able to finish! Love the image on this one. The kindy glitz is a nice touch for the angel's wings.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colouring on this vintage angel, Suze, and beautiful papers. Thanks for joining the Gecko Galz December challenges. x

    ReplyDelete