Tuesday 1 September 2015

Anything Goes at Incy Wincy Designs

That's right - the theme this week at Incy Wincy Designs is Anything Goes.  We are sponsored this week by Scribbles Designs.




I decided to create another canvas - this time one for the kitchen.  I used several food related digis from Scribbles Designs - Cupcake Tier, Layered Cake, Drink,  Pie Slice 1, Sundae 2 ,  Sundae and Burger .




I also used some Dylusions Ink to spray the canvas.  I added some faint mesh designs with some Distress Ink across the canvas.  I then inked some Magic Mesh with Distress Ink and added that randomly around the canvas.  I die-cut some Memory Box dies using pearlised paper and added these.  I would probably have added some food related ones if I had any!  I also dotted a few pearls around the canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment