Wednesday 13 July 2016

2 colour ombre

I used my two favourite colours of yellow and orange for my 2 colour ombre - even taking it through to the background.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
A Day For Daisies - 2 colour Ombre
http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/introducing-july-2016-club-kit.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/AG-NO-93.html

I have created an ombre background using two colours of Distress Inks and blending them where they meet.  The image is from A Day For Daisies and coloured with copic markers.  I blended where the orange and yellow meets on the image.  I also added an enamel dot in yellow and orange on diagonal corners of the image.  Matting is yellowish orange cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty - I love the yellow and orange combo! Thanks for trying two colour ombre and entering our challenge over at A Day for Daisies. Good luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    ADFD DT

    ReplyDelete