Tuesday 26 July 2016

Life is better at the beach

Not sure it would be at the moment as it is the middle of winter.  But I sure look forward to summertime and spending a while at the beach!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The East Wind - Photo Inspiration
http://www.theeastwind.com/
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - At the Beach
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/challenge-326-at-beach-7242016.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/AG-NO-95.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad called "Coastal Escape" from Kaisercraft.  I hadn't seen this paper pad before but came across it while I was on my 2 week winter vacation - and just had to buy it in case I didn't come across it again!  The image is from The East Wind and is coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from the same paper pad as the background paper.  I also added some glitter "Sparklers" from Rosie's Studio.

3 comments:

  1. That paper is awesome! It makes an awesome showcase for this sweet image. Your colouring is lovely and I like the addition of the sparkle. Thanks for playing along with our Photo Inspiration Challenge at The East Wind. I enjoyed stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card and great use of our TEW digi! That beach paper is the perfect and the glitter gems are the perfect touch! Thanks for sharing with us at The East Wind and I hope to see you joining us again next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your card. Thank You so much for sharing with us at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete