Saturday 16 July 2016

Humourous Recipe

I printed out a few Christmas images from Bugaboo Stamps before I left home - as I have limited ability to print while on holiday.  It has been a bit more of a challenge to work with just a few images - but I have managed to create a card for all 7 days!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Photo Challenge
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/christmas-in-july-day-five-wednesday.html
ABC Christmas - No Rules
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/n-is-for-no-rules.html

I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pad by MME.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps and have been coloured with Promarkers.  I matted with some textured cardstock from American Crafts.  The embellishments are some I die-cut before I left home.  The border is from a paper pad that I bought while on holiday (not a Christmas one but it works anyway) and I embellished it with some rhinestones.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining our Christmas in July event this week. We hope you joined in on the remaining days as well.
    Good Luck!
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Festive and fun, a card fit for a girlfriend with a sense of humor.
    Thanks for preparing for Christmas with us and good luck in the challenge! Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny Christmas card, Suze. Thank you for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge, good luck and I hope you will join us again for the next letter.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete