Saturday 30 July 2016

Cosy Winter Wishes

I think I'd like to trade places with this little kitty!  The cooler winter temperatures seem to have hit over the past couple of days!  Snuggling up somewhere warm seems like a really good idea at the moment.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CHNC - Use a sentiment
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/chnc-challenge-291-use-sentiment.html
Creative Ladybirds - Anything Goes
http://creativeladybirdscreations.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/challenge-17.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Fresh Brewed Designs and is coloured with copoic markers R59, R46, E53, E51, RV10.  I also added some Kindy Glitz.  Matting is red textured cardstock from American Crafts.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva and glittered with some Kindy Glitz.  Both dies used are from Spellbinders.  I also added some glittery mesh ribbon and three sizes of red pearls from Rosie's Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment