Monday 18 July 2016

Christmas cats and mice

The first time I looked at this image I didn't spot the mice - it was only when I went to colour it that I realised they were there!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ike's World - Christmas in July
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/ikesworld-challenges-67-christmas-in.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Cats and Flowers
http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/show-us-your-pussies-cats-challenges-8.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad.  The image is from Ike's Art and has been coloured with Promarkers.  I added some faux stitching with a Distress Marker.  I also added some poinsettia flowers and some tiny pearls as the centres.

3 comments:

  1. Bravo! Good luck!
    / Thanks for this post -
    I didn't see the mice also./

    HUGS,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  2. YaY !!! Fabulous colouring :-) Yes - Mousie Garlands hahahaha
    Thank you very much for using my CatMouse Tree and for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES and SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovekly card love this ikes image
    thanks for joining ikes world
    Lybnne

    ReplyDelete