Saturday 2 July 2016

Magestic Butterfly

I've gone with a vintage look for this card as I thought it suited the image.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Create with TLC - Anything Goes
http://desiref.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/atg-with-create-with-tlc-challenge-no1.html
Robyn's Fetish - Butterflies
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/challenge-322-butterflies-6262016.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad called Floral Fantasy.   I added some burgundy colorued organza ribbon.  The image is from Create with TLC and is coloured with copic markers and die-cut with a Spellbinders die.  I also added some Stickles to the butterfly and some faux stitching around the edge of the diecut.

2 comments:

  1. Your card turned out beautifully~!

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suze you have coloured Paulette's image beautiful and it fits just perfectly in your gorgeous design. This is perfect for our 1st ‘ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete