Saturday 16 July 2016

Christmas Sketch

I made a slight variance from the sketch on this one.  As I said in my previous post, I am currently on holiday and didn't bring much crafting stuff with me, but I did go shopping at The Paper Teapot today and they had one packet of Christmas buttons left over from last year.  I couldn't resist using one on this card as the colour matched so well!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/christmas-in-july-day-2-sketch-challenge.html

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by MME.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps, coloured with Promarker and then fussy cut.  I used a strip of red cardstock across the top and a string of rhinestones along the bottom.  I typed a few sentiments on the computer before I left home - and this is one of them.

2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining our Christmas in July event this week. We hope you joined in .on the remaining days as well.
    Good Luck!
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week to celebrate Christmas in July at The Bug Blog with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again soon for our newest BINGO Challenge! Good Luck!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps/The Bug Blog Asst. DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete