Sunday 31 July 2016

Swinging in Summer Sunshine

Swinging on a tyre in the summer sunshine.  Those were the days!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Summer Sunshine
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/challenge-198.html
Ike's World - Sketch
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/ikesworld-challenges-68-bit-sketchy.html
Creative Ladybirds - Anything Goes
http://creativeladybirdscreations.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/challenge-17.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called "Hello Sunshine".  The image is from Ike's Art and is coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut some papers to place behind the image.  I also used pencils for the faux stitching and some washi tape pieces (top right).



5 comments:

  1. Loving the colours, very summery. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card this image goes so well with the sketch Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze really cute and great paper. i love the background hexagon paper with your colors in the image. best of luck at IKE'S! samara dt IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! Super hexagon paper!
    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely and summery that is :-) I remember having a rope swing (no tyre cuz I'm allergic to rubber !!). This image is actually drawn from a picture of my little girl when she was about 3 :-D
    Thank you for using one of mi digis and for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete