Friday 15 July 2016

CHNC Midway July

I'm currently on vacation - in the middle of winter no less!  This post may appear a bit after the midway point of the CHNC Extra Challenge - but still a good chance to remind you of the Anything Christmas challenge!  We have usual sponsor of Bugaboo Stamps and if you head over to the challenge blog, there is some midway inspiration from the Design Team.

I have used an image from the Mini Set - Twelve Days of Christmas for my midway card:



I have also used papers from a christmas paper pad called "Home For Christmas" by Kaisercraft.  I added some green ribbon and a sentiment from the same paper pad - which kind of matched the three pieces on the sketch.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers C2, R59, R46, G28, G21, YR23,


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Eiffel Tower)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/pinspirational-challenge-169.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 411
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/stella-says-sketch-challenge-411.html
ABC Christmas - No Rules (Anything Goes)
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/n-is-for-no-rules.html

3 comments:

  1. Love the little french bird! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image. Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and a fabulous layout! I'm sooo sorry I'm late in commenting.

    ReplyDelete