Friday 29 July 2016

Up Up and Away

From memory of my days of kite flying, the kites didn't get very far up!  I never could seem to get the knack of kite flying.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Up Up and Away
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/qkr-stampede-challenge-201-up-up-away.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad that I bought from a dollar store when I was on winter vacation.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers.  I die-cut a sentiment using a die that came free with a magazine.  I also used some satin ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Love card, great job with this cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! Thanks for joining our QKR Stampede weekly challenge & best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!Thanks for sharing with us at QKR Stampede this week!. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete