Saturday 16 July 2016

Christmas BINGO

So far so good - the internet has only played up once while I'm trying to upload these posts.  Hopefully I can get the remainder done before I go out for the day.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/christmas-in-july-day-4-tuesday.html

For this card, I followed the BINGO line - Sparkly + Bugaboo Image + Lime Green

I have used a paper from a christmas paper pad by MME.  I added a doily which has been sprayed with Dylusions Ink (I coloured a few of these and brought them on holiday with me in case I wanted to use them - glad I did!).  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with Promarkers and then sparkled with some Kindy Glitz.  I added some rhinestones as well for some extra sparkle.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for Joining in our CIJ Week long evet at Catch the Bug! I love your BINGO project! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!
    Tammy, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. I like the color choices and the image. So glad you joined us at Catch the bug for our CIJ week.
    Billie A
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the bright green color! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenges for Christmas in July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and the colors, love all your other cards aswell, thanks for entering our christmas in july challenge.

    Greetz,
    Marieke

    ReplyDelete