Saturday 16 July 2016

Tag You're It

This one I was really having a struggle with.  I had brought a plain tag with me but wasn't sure how I was going to decorate it!  When I went to The Paper Teapot I bought some Distress Paints, a piece of olive green colour textured ribbon and some red ribbon - all of which I have used on the tag.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Tag You're It
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/christmas-in-july-day-3-monday.html
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/challenge-320-always-anything-goes.html

As well as the items mentioned above, I used an image from Bugaboo Stamps which I coloured with Promarkers and then glittered with some Stickles.

5 comments:

  1. Love your tag especially with the added burlap. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug for our Christmas in July celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for Joining in our CIJ Week long evet at Catch the Bug! I love your tag! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Images! One of my favs!
    Tammy, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. You decorated the tag perfectly love it! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug's Christmas in July challenges good luck. Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you made this tag.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag! I think you did great decorating it. Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete