Saturday 30 July 2016

Hot and Bright

Hot and Bright colours - to contrast the miserable colours outside.  Yep, it is that time of the year when it is wet and miserable outside so time to hit the crafting supplies and bring out all the bright and cheerful colours!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Di's Digis - Hot and Bright
http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/hotbright-colors-challenge.html

I have used a bright pink paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft called "My Year My Story".  The image is from Di's Digi Downloads.  I coloured using copic markers - RV06, Y06, YR07, YR02, YG03 - and I also added some Kindy Glitz to the flower centres. I used some yellow lace from Sullivans, some yellow rhinestones and also sprayed a white doily with Dylusions Ink Spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment