Saturday 16 July 2016

You're a Flake

I'm currently away from home - with temperamental internet and next to no crafting supplies.  It has taken me all week but I have managed to create some cards for the Christmas in July challenge.  Hopefully, I can get them all uploaded okay!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Snowman or Snowflake Theme
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/christmas-in-july-saturday-challenge.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by MME for the first card.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and is coloured with Promarkers.  I matted with some textured cardstock from American Crafts.  Before I left home I die-cut a few embellishments - this one is a die from Memory Box I think.  I added a rhinestone to the centre of the snowflake.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for participating in our CIJ event for Saturdays Challenge! I love your project! Thanks for using a Bugaboo image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with the non traditional color scheme. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug for our Christmas in July celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image and the colours you used are very unique! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug's Christmas in July challenges good luck. Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete