Saturday 30 July 2016

NOEL

I wanted to combine two challenges but didn't think I was going to be able to combine Christmas with Down on the Farm.  But lo and behold, I had a farm barn image covered in snow - perfect!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Christmas in July
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/paper-ala-mode-christmas-in-july-7-23-16-through-730-16
QKR Stampede - Down on the Farm
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/qkr-stampede-challenge-202-down-on-farm.html

I have used a paper plus some toppers from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from QKR Stampede and is coloured with copic markers Y28 and E43.  I then added heaps of Kindy Glitz for the snow.  I added a pearl to the centre of the snowflake and two larger ones to the card.  All the pearls are from Rosie's Studio.

4 comments:

  1. The nice combination! Wonderful rural idyll in the midst of the snow. Thanks for using our image and sharing your beautiful card with us at QKR Stampede

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Christmas card. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleverly done! Thank you for sharing with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas on the farm is always so special. Great entry for this week's QKR Stampede Challenge. Thank you for joining us.

    ReplyDelete