Monday 4 July 2016

Independence

I remember the first time I rode off on my bicycle (many many years ago) and felt some independence!  This image brings back some memories!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ike's World - Independence
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/ikesworld-challenges-66-be-independent.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Bicycle)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/06/pinspirational-challenge-168.html

I have used a green patterned paper by Kaisercraft for the background (kind of visualised cycling along a path through a park).  The image is from Ike's Art and is coloured with copic markers E00, G02, G000, C7, C2, Y28, B99, B93.  I also added a tag tied with some bakers twine - the tag was from the same paper pad as the background paper.  Matting is black cardstock.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful and such a brilliant sentiment :-) I don't actually remember ever having a bike until I got my first motorcycle when I was 17 LoL !!!
    Thank you for using one of my images and for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo! Super cute card - congratulations!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete