Saturday 16 July 2016

Photo Challenge

This is more what Christmas in New Zealand is like - without the palm trees though!  For us, Christmas is in the middle of our summer.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Photo Challenge
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/christmas-in-july-day-6-thursday.html
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/challenge-320-always-anything-goes.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Anything With Water
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/07/challenge-324-anything-with-water.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft - from the paper pad I bought while on holiday.  It was one that I hadn't seen before so I bought it - particularly as it was an aquatic themed one.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with Promarkers and then fussy cut.  I added two silver stars which I had diecut using a Memory Box die and some glitter cardstock before I left home.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week to celebrate Christmas in July at The Bug Blog with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again soon for our newest BINGO Challenge! Good Luck!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps/The Bug Blog Asst. DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card and super sweet image. It must be very strange to have Crimbo in Summer !!! Quite often here though it is hot enough to sit and eat outside but I don't suppose it's as hot as you ? :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete