Tuesday 21 May 2013

Butterfly Easel Card

I have made an easel card this time:

This card is for the following challenges:
Penny's Paper - Step or Easel Card
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-127.html
Platypus Creek Digitals - Easel Card
http://www.platypuscreekdigitals.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/challenge-31.html
Outlawz Greeting Card - Shades of Purple
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/birthdaycard/forum/topics/greetings-challenge-may-20th

While I was out and about today, I found a store that had MME paper pads at half price, so I bought a few.  Of course, I couldn't wait to use them!  So, this paper is from one of the pads I bought today.  The image that I have used comes from Platypus Creek Digitals.  I printed it in two different sizes - one as the main image and then three small ones to act as the stopper for the easel.  The lovely purple bow is organza ribbon tied using my Bow Maker.  The colouring on this card is with copic markers V15 and V12.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love the butterflies and the paper you've used is gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, Suze. Lucky you with those bargain MME papers - the one you have used is lovely.

    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love butterflies and easel cards. Your card is awesome. Thank you for sharing with us at Platypus Creek Digitals.

    Carolyn
    PCD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet. Great easel card and neat butterflies.

    ReplyDelete