Saturday 25 May 2013

Fun in the Sun

When I first received this image, I created a card with it.  However, when I looked at the Lacy Sunshine challenge I realised it didn't quite fit.  So, I have last minute made another card:


This card is for the following challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Anything but square
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.gr/2013/05/challenge-8-anything-but-square.html
Outlawz Copic Challenge - One layer cards
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/copicchallenge/forum/topics/copic-promarker-challenge-may-24-30
Penny's Challenges - Circles
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-128.html

I have used Spellbinders dies to cut the image and the cardstock.  The image from Heather Valentin has been coloured with copic markers.  I sponged the image with some Distress Ink  -  Dusty Concord.  I used this same ink to stamp "Fun in the Sun" around the edge of the card.  The stamp is an acrylic stamp by Pollycraft.  I coloured one of the sentiments using Y17 to give it more prominence.

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and cute Suze. You've coloured Heather's digi so beautifully.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous! Happy Weekend. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the shape and that image is really cute too.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card!!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete