Wednesday 4 September 2013

Congratulations - Let's celebrate

A very celebratory congrats card:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Congratulations
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/challenge-222-29th-of-august-well.html
The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Ribbon, Brad and Flower
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-chalenge-august-29-september-4th-flower-ribbon
Meljens Designs Studio - Sketch
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-175-sketch-challenge.html

I have used a pink square card blank for this card - bit of a change from the usual white!!  The paper is from Kaisercraft.  The lime green grosgrain ribbon is from American Crafts.  I have cut four flowers from Glitter Cardstock (DCWV) using a Marianne's die set.  I added some silver brads to the centres for a bit of a change from my usual pearls.  The image is from Meljens Designs Studio and is coloured with copic markers.  I think the image is meant to be a New Years image but so far I've used it on two cards and neither have been New Year cards!


3 comments:

  1. Your card is super cute! I love that image and it's colored perfectly! Thank you for joining us this week at MelJen's Designs.

    ~Barb, MelJen's DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Suze!! Thanks for playing along at Meljen's Designs Challenge this week! Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Dee (Meljen's Designs Team Coordinator)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suze! I love the colors you chose for your card, it's very sweet.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Meljen's challenge. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Luciana ~ Meljen's DT Member

    ReplyDelete