Wednesday 4 September 2013

You Did It - Congratulations

This card could be used to celebrate any achievement.  I'm hoping to use it for my son's exams this year - unless something else crops up in the meantime that needs a congrats card!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Congratulations
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/challenge-222-29th-of-august-well.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft from a paper pad called Blast Off.  The mesh ribbon is some I bought by the metre.  The image is from Doodle Dragon Studios with the addition of a sentiment to his banner.  I coloured the image with copic markers.  The image has been die-cut with a Spellbinders Labels die and embellished with red pearls.

I am running out of time to complete the other card I wanted to do for this challenge but at least this one was completed.  I had hoped to do one using a Flonz image - image is printed but it is after 11pm and I really should be in bed as I need to be up again at 5am!

1 comment: