Thursday 24 October 2013

Inspired By the Tiger

Our school emblem was a tiger and our school colours derived from that (or the other way round)!  We had this ghastly winter dress that really smelled when it got wet.  It is a looong time since I was at school and I still remember that!  The background paper that I have used for this card is basically the same pattern as was on that dress.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs - Inspired by School or Team Colours
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/dtbst-199-support-your-team.html
Penny's Paper - Button AND Bow
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-150-our.html

I have used a background paper from a matstack called "Natural" by DCWV.  The image is from Sassy Studio Designs.  Colouring is with copic markers E00 for the skin, Y17 for the dress and I'm not sure what I used on the hair!  The button is another from my Mum's button box.  The organza bow has been made using my Bow Easy and some organza ribbon from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Cool card Suze! Thank you for the walk down memory lane! Thank you for joining us at DTST this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Suze!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week and I hope you will join us again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete