Wednesday 9 October 2013

Merry Christmas To Ewe

A nice bright christmas card - suitable for a child too!



I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Merry Christmas
http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/challenge-70-we-wish-you-merry-christmas.html
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/october-anything-goes-challenge.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/chnc-challenge-extra-for-october.html

I have used a paper from a Kaisercraft christmas paper pad called Mint Twist.  I added two pieces of organza ribbon criss-crossed on the front of the card.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps.  I do have a suitable sentiment to go with this image but as I have no access to a printer I have had to leave it off the card!  Fortunately, I already had the image printed out.  I have added some die-cut pieces - a Memory Box star die plus the circles are the "waste" from another Memory Box die.  I added some rhinestones to both the star die and the circles.  The image has been coloured with copic markers and I have also added some Glossy Accents and some Stickles - Frosted Lace.

5 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with Bugaboo! fabulous card!!
    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely bright and cheerful crimble card, thank you for joining in the fun at Little Miss Muffet challenges.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun image - another lovely card for CHNC challenge extra for October x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable. Love the funny sheep image. Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge at Little Miss Muffet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join joining our October Anything Goes Challenge at CTB! Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete