Sunday 6 October 2013

Romantic Red

I had to resort to the Anything Goes option at Whoopsi Daisy this challenge.  It's the first time that I have had to since that option was given but I'm away on holiday and don't have much of my crafting goodies with me!  Fortunately, I had printed out a few images before I left.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy - Anything Goes
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/hello-to-everyone-and-welcome-to-our.html
Fetch A Sketch - Sketch
http://fetch-a-sketch.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/challenge-60.html

I have used three papers from a paper pad by Jenny Ellory called Parisian Dreams.  I got this one from Quick Cards magazine.  The image is from Whoopsi Daisy - and has been coloured using copic markers.  I also added three dots in the top corners of the image using Stickles - Burgundy.  I would have used pearls - but I accidentally left them at home!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck ... Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete