Sunday 22 June 2014

Christmas Owl

My son loves owls so I often tend to use owl images on cards:

I am entering my card into these challenges:
One Stitch At A Time - Button it up
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/challenge-217.html
Crafting For All Seasons - Don't Be Square
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.nz/2014/06/challenge-79-dont-be-square.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by DCWV for the background.  I shaped the card myself as I couldn't find any templates that I wanted to use.  The image is from Stitchy Bear Stamps and is called Hoot.  I coloured with copic markers and then added some Stickles and Glossy Accents.  I added three little green buttons from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. Oh your son is going to love this owl card Suze, you have done a brilliant job. I do hope you son keeps all his owl cards from you, it will be such a wonderful collection :) :) :) Thank you so much for taking part in this weeks OSAAT Buttons challenge and good luck hun. Hugs Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card and fabulous that you created your own shaped card. Lovely job with the coloring. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete