Monday 23 June 2014

Spring is sure to follow

I hope so!  I think we still have a bit of winter left yet though.

I am entering my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch 071
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/06/16/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-71/

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft.  This one has a bit of texture on it which creates a bit more interest.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps.  I broke it down into bits and then reassembled it so that I could better place the window frame.  I used some green mesh ribbon across the centre of the card.  I just found out that the shop that I buy my mesh ribbon is closing down in a few weeks so I am going to have to make a trip there and stock up a bit!

I followed the sketch but not the twist this time.  I had intended to attempt a spotlight card as I don't know that I have done one before but I've had a bad week and attempting a new technique was a bit beyond me!

1 comment:

  1. Love this tulip image, Suze and it´s perfect for this sketch. In Germany it´s also a bit like Fall....Summer where are you ??

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete