Tuesday 10 June 2014

Pastel Orchid

Orchids are one of my Mum's favourite flowers so I have made this card with her in mind:



I am entering my card into these challenges:
Tiddly Inks - Pastel
http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/challenge-134-pastels.html
Digi Haven - Flowers in Pots
http://digihaven.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/flowers-in-pots-sponsored-by-lacy.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft for the background and layers.  The matting is cream cardstock.  The image is from Tiddly Inks and has been coloured with copic markers R000, G000, YR00. 

3 comments:

  1. How sweet, I love the soft colors of the plant and the great background paper! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us @ Tiddly Inks in our "Pastel" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lucianna--you've great soft coloring--perfect for the pastel challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, love the lay-out!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete