Friday 27 February 2015

No Red or Green To Be Seen!

I have used mainly creams and browns with some touches of yellow and pink for this card:



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Critters
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2015/02/qkr-stampede-challenge-127-critters.html
CHNC - Include a creature
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/chnc-challenge-217-feature-creature.html
Completely Christmas - No Red or Green
http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.co.nz/2015/02/21-february-challenge-51-atg-with-twist.html


I have used a paper from a Christmas paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I coloured the word Christmas with copic marker RV21.  The image is from QKR Stampede and has been colorued with copic markers E53, E51, R000, RV06, YR23.  I die-cut using a Spellbinders die.  I also added a brad and some pearls from Rosie's Studio.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Design thank you for joining us over at Completely Christmas we hope to see you again next week xxx
    Hugs
    Suzy B ~ Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job,doing a Christmas card without red or green and making it so cute. Thanks for joining us this week for our Critters challange at QKR Stampede.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love that image. Thanks for joining our Critter Challenge this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry I am late with my comment. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 217 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete