Tuesday 3 February 2015

Tic Tac Toe at Incy Wincy Designs

This week's challenge at Incy Wincy Designs features a Tic Tac Toe board.  You can see the details of the challenge and the Tic Tac Toe board here.

I have created a card using Designated Driver from our sponsor Stitchy Bear Stamps.  I used all three papers, the image and one of the sentiments.  My Tic Tac Toe line is brads + 3 or more papers + ribbon.


As well as the Stitchy Bear products, I have used some bronze coloured metallic cardstock for matting, some sheer ribbon and some metal brads.

I would also like to enter my card into these challenges:
Penny's Paper - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/pennys-challenge-212.html





1 comment:

  1. Ba ha ha, that image is funny. Love how oyu matched with your background designer papers. Thanks for playing along at Penny's challenges. See you Wednesday for a new one!

    ReplyDelete